Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
If you are using Windows 7, Vista or later version, the contents of this site are compatible with the system fonts you already have in you computer.
For Windows XP or earlier version you have to install a Unicode font which supports Bengali. It’s a matter of few seconds to install the font by following the given instructions.
1. For Windows XP or earlier version Download the font
2. Copy and paste it to your system’s “Fonts” directory. You can find this directory by two simple ways:
Start > Run > type “fonts” and click OK
Start > Control Panel > Fonts
There might be some problem like broken Bengali text in some browsers like opera. In this case you have to install complex script supporter. You can download it here and easily install it by following the given instruction.
1. Dowload the IComplex installer*
2. Double click on the downloaded installer
3. Follow the way images bellow are showing.
After a restart we hope, you will have no more problems with Bengali fonts.
For Mobile Phone users, Download Opera Mini and use the following settings.
|Opera Mini is best suited Browser for browsing Unicode compliant
Bengali language websites using mobile phone handsets.
You can download Opera Mini to your mobile phone by going tohttp://m.opera.com/
using your mobile phone. The website will detect your mobile
hand set model, etc. and will direct you to right version of Opera Mini.Opera Mini settings
|To view Bengali font correctly, do the following steps to change the config settings of OperaMini:
• Launch Opera Mini browser keeping the Internet connection ON.
• Type config: in the address bar and press [Enter].• For Android and Blackberry hand sets, please make bitmap fonts for complex scripts = Yes. Save and exit.
• For Symbian hand sets: For Symbian hand sets, please make the encoding setting UTF-8